You don’t have to be a member to hang out with the Cruisers, but why not join us?
- Our mailing list will keep you informed of upcoming club events
- Attend member only social activities
- Cowichan Cruisers logo decal or cling film for your car
- Access to Cowichan Cruisers swag
- Discount on parts at Lordco (must present current membership card)
None, really! You don’t need to own a classic car, just bring your love of all things automotive. We welcome vehicles of all makes, styles and condition- diversity makes us strong!
Annual membership dues are $20 (probably the only thing still the same price as 2011!!!). They can be paid by talking to our Membership Coordinator, Michael Lee, on Tuesday evenings and club gatherings or call him at 250-732-4761 if you have any questions. Note that if you pay your 2022 dues now, they will also cover your 2023 membership.